Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
- Plastic clip prevents pistons from pressing in while wheel is off of the bike - Fits: Marta, Louise, Clara, Julie
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo 8- and 9-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
• Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v•brake pads • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Green: designed for ceramic coated rims • Dual: combination of…
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts.…
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors…
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the…
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping • Triple: Kool Stop's most…
Mountain Pro cartridge-style inserts are easy to install, durable, and are offered in two rubber compounds to suit different riding conditions. - Patented dimpled inserts reduce brake squeal - Inserts use the SRAM/Shimano mountain standard - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Type: Replacement…
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
• Long pad with mud plow tip, off-center post helps extend life • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more…
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
• Replacement hoods for Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or gum
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim…
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your…
This simple repair part is vital for getting bikes with side-pull caliper brakes safely back on the road. - 6mm size